Data Collection and purpose
Data we may collect when you use our service:
- Username, user ID - to record the points the user has gotten.
- User message content - to check if the user guesses the drawing.
- Channel ID and Channel name - to be aware of how many channels in the server the BOT is active.
- Guild ID and Guild name - to identify which server the BOT is in.
We may use the data in the following ways:
- To ensure you can play using the features;
- To improve our Services;
- To enhance the Services for analysis and reporting purposes and to provide technical support or answer your questions, including the data used to record any failures in our provision of the Services. Therefore, we can report such interruptions.
- We do not share or sell your personal information for advertising or marketing purposes.
We consider the following legal bases for data processing:
- When your data usage is required to fulfill our obligations under a contract with you. (e.g., to comply with our Service Terms);
- When your data usage is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others;
- When using your information is needed to comply with legal obligations or the exertion of rights.
About Data Processing
If you interact with a third-party service when using our Services, such as if you use a third-party service to log in to our Services (e.g., Discord), or if you share content from our Services through a third party social media service, the third-party service may send us information about you, such as information from your public profile, if the third-party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third-party service.
This data may be transferred and stored outside the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the USA. This transfer is required to host the Services, provide other supporting services, and allow you to use our Services deliberately.
We don’t share your personal information with any third parties, except when we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable law.
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind you may need to provide some information to us in order to take advantage of some of our services and features.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we do collect, we’ll protect using commercially reasonable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We are committed to the safety of your information. Here are some measures we take to improve it:
- Cryptography on our server communication, including personal information;
- Highly safe server access architecture;
- Internal policy of restricting access to the server’s data.